Why the Super Deluxe 3.0 Grow Box?
The upgraded Super Deluxe 3.0 Grow Box is a dual-chamber, full-cycle system that allows you to get started immediately, with no hassle and no manual set-up.
Buy this right here and get unlimited support.
- Fully-automated – it is extremely user-friendly with no need to micro-manage. You can leave it for days without worry
- Fully assembled – no need to spend any time putting it together or searching for components – just plug it in
- Custom-made discreet design – quiet, safe (comes with a reinforced lock system), light and completely air tight – the ultimate stealth grow box
- Comes with everything you need, including a nutrient starter kit. All you need to do is add water and flowers and you’re set! You can grow 24-36 plants with the Deluxe 3.0
- This system accommodates soil
Buy LED Grow Lights today
These are trusted partners to delivery Best LED Grow Lights worldwide.
Build quality, size, yield and security
- Manufactured from 16-gauge powder coated steel, the cabinet (36in x 24in x 72in) also has a reinforced lock system (triple locking)
- Uses the patented SuperPonics watering system that accommodates up to 16 plants and comes with a reservoir that can hold up to 15 gallons of nutrient-rich water
- Includes a 50-site SuperCloner, which gives a 100% success rate for seeds, clones or plants in an early vegetative stage
- Made In California, U.S.A at the Delazer state of the art facility
Lights, ballasts, control and power
- Two T5 Light strips – The perfect spectrum of light for the early stages of your plants’ growth.
- Full spectrum, dimmable, 400HPS Lumatek Lighting System – allowing for full control over the light (and electricity) you use. The dimming function deals with any potential heat issues as well as electricity usage
- The lighting system uses digital ballasts – compact and completely silent. These microprocessor-controlled ballasts provide more lumens than standard magnetic ballasts using less electricity and are even able to compensate for voltage fluctuations and lamp degradation over time
- High-grade air-cooled tube reflectors and bulbs which maintain a constant cool temperature in the cabinet grow box between 70-80 degrees F
- Includes a 6” tempered glass Adjustable Light Tube & Reflector, allowing your lighting to always be the ideal height above your plant’s canopy
- Adjustable Yo-Yo’s for full light control and maximum penetration
- Height adjustable shelves – to accommodate growth
- Mold-repellent reflective panels for optimal light distribution that can be easily removed for cleaning or re-adjusting so you lose none of those precious lumens
- Powered by a single plug into the wall, which is configured for standard 110v grids
Air movement, air filtration, heat and odor control
The unit comes with an oversized carbon filter for air filtration by Odorsok – creates perfect air filtration for your unit as well as completely odorless output.
A fully adjustable internal circulation fan provides optimal air distribution and recreates the natural breeze your plants need to grow thick and strong stems. It is 4.5” in diameter and provides either 100 or 160 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) of airflow. This is particularly important for making sure your plants are strong enough to hold up a lush canopy.
The SuperPonics system significantly increases your growing time and yield amount by using both a water pump and an air pump:
- The water pumps push 132 and 185-Gallons per hour through your system and have magnetic and oil-free rotors. They are robust, boasting high quality bearings and ceramic shafts, which also mean that they are super quiet, keeping in line with the stealth aspect of the SuperCombo.
- The air pumps are the Eco Air 2 (2 outlets) and 4 (4 outlets), which keep the nutrient-rich solution oxygenated – an absolutely crucial necessity for your plants to flourish. They have variable control and plug straight into your timers for full automation.
Hydroponic system – How does it work?
The Deluxe 3.0 Grow Box system is a dual chamber, full-cycle system. This means that you can be germinating, cloning, in vegetative and flowering stages all at the same time!
Chamber 1 – the vegetative/cloning chamber
Sustained by our 50-site Supercloner system.
It features deep-water culture and Bubbleponics to provide the perfect environment for germinating seeds, cloning and sustaining young plants. The shelves are adjustable so you can accommodate your growing yield.
The lighting in this chamber is care of two soft fluorescent T5 bulbs that have a blue spectrum, which is the perfect spectrum for plants in a vegetative state. The first chamber provides the best start for your vegetative plants in preparation for going into Chamber 2.
Chamber 2 – the flowering chamber
The larger of the two chambers, the flowering chamber, features a custom-built Superponic 16 chamber reservoir that holds 10 gallons. Here is where you will take your flowering plants all the way through to harvest.
The Superponics system in this chamber combines a range of proven hydroponic technologies (Top Feed, Deep Water Culture, BubblePonics and AeroPonics) for faster growth and healthier plants. These methods combined, can increase your growth rate by up to 5x that of any single method hydroponic system.
The system also uses both a water pump and an air pump.
Having all of these systems also provides a buffer in the unfortunate event that one of the various systems fails.
In this chamber, you will utilise the trellis to guide and support your plants as they grow so that all of the space in the chamber is used, which in turn, can increase your yield by as much as 30%.
The second chamber features a powerful internal circulation fan, which can be raised and lowered to be the ideal height for your plants as they grow.
The air-cooled lighting unit in the second chamber contains a 400w HPS bulb, controlled by a Lumatek ballast that is both dimmable and digital. HPS bulbs (high pressure sodium) provide the ideal spectrum that your flowering plants need and the bulb is attached to yo-yo’s, so is adjustable to always be at the perfect height.
The entire unit is air tight and is fitted with a carbon-activated odor sock which is attached to an exhaust fan transforms the air from inside the unit as fresh, odorless air which it expels.
Nutrients and extras
- Technaflora ‘Recipe for Success’ Nutrient Starter Kit – Includes everything you need for the healthiest plants, whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned grower.
The kit comes with a handy mixing chart and also includes:
- BC Bloom
- BC Boost
- BC Grow
- Thrive Alive
- B-1 Green
- Awesome Blossoms
- Rootech Cloning Gel
This starter kit also comes with a feeding schedule, detailing exactly how to mix and administer your nutrients and how often you need to feed your plants.
- Measuring cup – Ensures you are giving your plants the perfect amount of nutrients.
- General Hydroponics pH Control Kit –Regularly checking the pH of your system is one of the most crucial parts of producing healthy plants. The SuperCube comes with a pH control kit by General Hydroponics which includes:
- 8 ounces of pH Up
- 8 ounces of pH Down
- pH indicator solution
- a testing vial
- a dropper.
- TDS Meter by TDS-EZ – Made from strong and durable plastic, this important piece of equipment comes with an easy-to-read large LCD screen and has a color-coded charton the back. This chart explains the TDS values, so you can easily interpret the data from your meter and always know the amount of nutrients in your system.
- Analog Timer – A crucial piece of equipment for automating the on/off cycleof the lights, exhaust fan and internal circulation fan. It is user-friendly, and once it is set up, you can leave your cabinet for days without worry.
- Digital Thermometer/Hygrometer – It is important to know what the temperature and humidity levels are inside your unit are and this reliable meter will tell you. It provides accurate readings, has a clock and alarm function, uses both 12 and 24 hour modes and comes with a waterproof temperature probe.
- Rockwool Cubes – Perfect for beginning plants with the Supermini Cloner. Made from melted and spun rock, these cubes provide a solid foundationfor your new roots to bed into. When your plants are ready, you simply transfer them to the clayrocks in the SuperPonics System.
- Clay Grow Rocks – The perfect material for providing your flowering plants with a solid foundation, while allowing for perfect drainage.
- Dutch Master Replicator Cloning Gel – Professional strength and ready to use, this product helps your clones to take root quickly and significantly increases the chances of your clones becoming healthy adult plants. Simply take a cutting at a 45-degree angle, dip it into the gel for 30 seconds and place it into the Rockwool cubes in the Supermini Cloner.
- An instructional DVD is also included to help beginners to growing or those new to the system.
The Deluxe 3.0 comes with a 3-year warranty plus guaranteed lifetime customer support.
You can boost your growing power with a range of optional upgrades for the Deluxe 3.0 that are easily integrated into your standard system:
- 600HPS SuperCool Lumatek bulb and ballast – a more powerful light than the 400HPS for that extra boost.
- 400 Watt MH vegetation bulb – a stronger light for your plants in the vegetative stage.
- Procyon 100– Reduces light operating costs by up to 70% and has a 50,000-hour lifespan so is super low maintenance. Includes the following:
- 56 CREE* Xlamp high power LEDs (40 red, 16 blue)
- 100W nominal LED power
- Measures 13.5″ x 5″ x 5″, weighs 7lbs
- 125W total power consumption
- Integrated power supply so requires does not require a ballast
- Built in cooling fan
- Replaces a 400W HID light, providing up to a 75% saving on power
- Covers +/- 10sq feet
- 50,000+ hour LED life
- Made in the USA.
- CO2 Regulator Kit – Comes with a solenoid, regulator, timer and injection tubing. This kit can increase your yield by up to 50%. Easy to use, it comes with a DVD to take you through the set-up step by step.
- Reverse Osmosis Filter – This hydroponics-customized filter produces up to 200 GPD (gallons per day) of contaminant-free, low PPM water. Removes 98% of chlorine and other contaminants that can jeopardise the health of your plants.
Uses around 25% less water than other reverse osmosis systems and includes everything you need to set up quickly:
- 4-stage RO Unit
- 2 RO Membranes
- Carbon Filter
- Cleanable sediment filter
- Automatic shut-off filter
- Automatic shut-off cartridge
- Wall-mounted metal bracket
- Garden hose connector
- In-line shut off
- 8-foot RO and drain line
- 5-foot inlet line
- Filter wrench
- Measures 16.5″ x 14″ and weighs 9.8lbs. Comes with a limited 1 year warranty.
- Total Germination Package – Use this kit to ensure that every seed flourishes and makes it through to harvest. It includes everything you need to maximise your chances of success. The kit includes:
- Humidity dome
- Seedlings heat mat
- Heat mat thermostat
- Rockwool cubes (medium).
- 24-7 Nutrient Meter by Control Wizard Products – a great all-round meter for the optimal application of nutrients that require that extra attention. It measures PPM, pH and temperature. The easy-to-read screen is large and can be read from a distance. It’s easy to calibrate using the screws on the front. Comes with a 6 month limited warranty.
- Technaflora Super nutrient Upgrade Kit – A larger supply of the essential nutrients your plants need. Comes with a comprehensive nutrient program.
- CO2 Boost – A super easy-to-use plug in and pump CO2 injection for your plants. Can provide your plants with CO2 everyday for 90 days if applied correctly. It’s a brilliant and safe alternative to using a tank system.
- Amethyst Grow Goggles by Growgles – Reduces sodium glare (red/orange) and protects from UV and IR.
- Super Source Water Filter– With a base model starting at 4GPM (can be increased, if required), this useful piece of equipment is powerful enough to provide constant flow but gentle enough that it leaves behind the trace minerals your plants need.It uses no backwashing tanks filters so the water flows only upwards, lifting the bed, which keeps it fresh and reduces the chances of any chanelling. It’s easy to maintain, wastes no water, can be custom-built for your needs and comes with a full warranty plus a 2-year guarantee.
For the lowest price and guaranteed best service from a trusted supplier click here.
What people saying about the Deluxe 3.0 Grow Box
“I’m already saving up to buy a SuperFlower in addition to my Deluxe. This thing has been friggin awesome, that’s all I have to say.”
“I don’t know much about growing but I’ve always wanted to grow my own. After looking up reviews of the deluxe and seeing all the success others have had, I decided to go for it. It’s worked out perfectly so far.”
A decade of continuous improvement has made the Deluxe 3.0 Grow Box the ultimate in growth technology and the most user-friendly system on the market today.